Monday, August 3, 2009

Hacking usernames and password with Google

In this guide I will try my best to teach you how to use google to get your usernames and passwords for random sites....
Its pretty simple and all you need is a brain

--------------------
Tutorial By Casi
@ CyberXtreme.info
--------------------

So lets get started...

Start u your favorite internet browser, I am using firefox

Then go to
Code:
www.google.comAnd type in the below code


Code:
filetype:log inurl:*password.log"This will find all websites that stored a "password.log" on their servers, and you will be able to see the login and password for different users to different sites
Now google is being a bit smart asses, and you wont get the results on the 1st page, at least I did not, so bump out to 3+ pages and they started showing up for me

Below is an example of what I got

Code:
name: = "procesos"; password: = "procesos"; URL: = "http://ayura.udea.edu.co/Here comes a 2nd way to do it, better and more effective in my opinion...

Once again, go to google

Type in the code below


Code:
ext:pwd inurl:(service authors administrators users) *#-FrontPage-*Hit Search and.. youll get it by there..

No comments:

Post a Comment